Welcome Anonymous! Please Login or Register       
 Forum Index  ·  Search  ·  Usergroups  ·  Edit your profile  ·  Members  ·  Login, Check Messages  
 Arcade  ·  Ranks  ·  Staff  ·  Statistics  ·  Board Rules  ·  Forum FAQ  ·  Log in 

Search for at
Raging Rebels Advanced Search

Where is everyone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Raging Rebels Forum Index -> Day-Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sgtdeth420
« R²» Member
« R²» Member

blank.png

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:46 pm Post subject: No icon Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Well since getting Dayz epoch working I've been playing on Bleak Cabal server.  Have myself I little base, kinda oddly shaped and such since my son been adding and crap. The server is pretty cool, admins are always on and helpful, some good pvp events and addons. Server is not overy populated atm but builds up during certain hours/day.  The regular players are kinda friendly, not alot of shoot on site crap.  Only issue is I'm surviving on my own.  So if anyone wants to join in you can find the server info at www.bleakcabal.org  Sad Goodbye  Oh and I go by Hunter on the server.
« R²» Namru9
Master Spammer
Master Spammer

votes: 2
blank.png

Xfire: r2namru9
Origin I.D: r2namru9
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:14 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Hey Deth, I know you were never much for TS, but that is where you can find me and the other folks.  I know they have been playing a fair amount of the Standalone DayZ.  I only have the Arma2 mod and run around random servers and never last long, so end up just going back to PlanetSide 2.  Add me up on Steam, I'm namru9 as always, then I can find you if you are on when I'm on.

Or, just try PlanetSide 2 and I'm on there the most, not to mention it will help you practice for when H1Z1 comes out.

AIM Address Yahoo Messenger Visit member's Facebook: facebook.com/whitemike76
« R²» UnTug
« R²» Senior Member
« R²» Senior Member

votes: 1
canada.png

Xfire: untug
Origin I.D: untug
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:48 pm Post subject: No icon Re: Where is everyone? Reply with quote

Hey death, yea the server we were playing on went down  Sad
We still have people that play Arma 2 epoch & we have grown the TS server that has a few groups of people that play DayZ Standalone, Arma 3 Epoch and some other games as well. You should jump on and/or bring friends from the server on too  Smile  More the better... Hope to see ya on there..  Cool

-

-
Visit Nuke Evolution Today
Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Raging Rebels Forum Index ->  Day-Z Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: